The below are the 8 Key On-Page SEO Factors that are important for your Medical SEO website to rank better in the Search Engine Result Pages.
- KEYWORD RESEARCH
- META TITLE
- META DESCRIPTION
- URL STRUCTURE
- H1 TAG AND SUB HEADERS
- IMAGE ALT TAGS
- CONTENT ON THE PAGE
- SITEMAP XML & HTML
- Keyword Research: Collect keywords that are essential to your SEO healthcare business and place those keywords across your website. Here is the complete Guide to free keyword tools list that you can make use of.
- Meta Title: Meta Title is the first thing the users will see on SERPs. So create a compelling meta title starting with your keyword which can help you get more clicks and improve CTR. The ideal character limit of a title is 55-60.
- Meta Description: Meta description should also start with your important keyword. Create a description that describes your page and the benefits users are going to get. The description character limit is to be below 155 characters.
- URL Structure: Keep always your URL structure SEO & User-friendly. Use keywords in the URL and keep it short. Avoid using special characters like #, ?, and other strings.
- H1 Tag and Sub Headers: A keyword rich H1 tag will help to boost up the rankings in SEO. H1 tag will act as the heading of your article or page or blog post. Use only one H1 tag and followed by H2 to H6 in descending order. Use your medical SEO service keywords in your H1 tag.
- Image ALT Tags: Image ALT tags help the screen readers to understand what exactly the image is all about. So make sure to use the image ALT tag and describe it with the right keyword without writing a long description.
- Content on the Page: Write content of about 1000 words with a descriptive and useful information without stuffing the keywords. Instead, use LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keywords across your content to cover related searches of your primary keyword.
- Sitemap XML & HTML: Sitemap.XML is for Screen readers and HTML sitemap if for humans. Generate sitemap.xml and HTML sitemap for your website. Submit an XML sitemap through Webmaster tools for an easy crawl to search engines. Place an HTML sitemap in your root folder of a website by listing all your important pages onto it.
Make use of all the SEO on-page elements and have a greater chance to rank higher in the Search engine result pages. I hope this article will help you out in solving your healthcare SEO optimization easily.